An assortment of our beloved caramels cooked with local botanicals & ingredients for the changing season and palate. Each piece is hand-cut and enrobed in our house-made chocolate in a variety of flavors inspired by our local community and farms, dipped in our house milk and dark chocolate. We craft at least three unconventional varieties of dipped caramel per season, which can include:
- Milk Chocolate dipped Honey Lavender Caramel (Made with local Warwick Furnace Farm Lavender)
- Milk Chocolate dipped Banana Foster Caramel
- Milk Chocolate dipped Coffee Caramel (Made with local Herman’s Coffee)
- Milk Chocolate dipped Apple Cider Caramel (Made with local Bauman’s Cider)
- Dark Chocolate dipped Raspberry Caramel
- Dark Chocolate dipped Earl Grey Caramel
Mini Assortment: 4 pieces, 3.5 oz. // Small Assortment: 10 pieces, 5.5 oz. // Medium Assortment: 18 pieces, 9 oz.
Organic Cane Sugar, House Chocolate [cacao, organic cane sugar, whole milk powder, cocoa butter], Heavy Cream, Tapioca Syrup, Unsalted Butter, Botanicals [Earl Grey Tea, Dried Raspberries, Apple Cider, Apple Butter, Citric Acid, Banana, Coffee Extract, Honey, Vanilla Extract & Flecks.]
*Allergen Notice* Please note that while we take precautions to prevent cross-contamination, our small, mixed kitchen handles multiple allergens including soy, tree nuts, peanuts, eggs, dairy, and wheat.
For our traditional dipped caramel assortments, follow this link.